Quote Fast, Grow Faster with Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
Send your revenue soaring to new heights by adding Salesforce CPQ to your sales team. It will automate quotes, manage pricing, and help close deals faster than you thought possible.
Sales teams can instantly customize orders by pulling the right combination of products across many possible variables. This is a critical feature especially for organizations with growing products and services offerings.
Finally! A way to simplify your pricing, discounting, and approvals processes.
What Can Salesforce CPQ Do for My Organization?
After integrating CPQ with existing Salesforce data, you’ll transform your quote-to-cash process. You’ll benefit from Salesforce CPQ integration in the following ways:
- Save time: Sales will get fast and accurate customer-friendly quotes. It’ll save a lot of time in dealing with spreadsheets, emails, and data entry.
- Boost billing accuracy: Salesforce automates the entire billing process from order through payment collection. It can connect to CRM, CRP, ERP, and finance systems.
- Close deals faster: The streamlined process cuts down the tedious quoting-related tasks.
- Sell the right products and services: Point-and-click based on what the prospect wants to get the perfect offering.
- Make more sales: Using information about the customer, CPQ can identify opportunities for cross- and up-selling.
- Simplify product selection: Complex pricing and product options are a thing of the past thanks to guided selling based on business rules and logic.
- Renew effortlessly: Automatically generate renewal opportunities and quotes. No more missing a renewal or worrying about mistakes.
Revolutionize Your Pricing and Discounting Process
Salesforce CPQ can be configured and implemented in many ways. When you work with an experienced and certified Salesforce partner, your CPQ will be maximized for best results.
Here’s the process for implementing Salesforce CPQ in your organization:
- Define business processes and KPIs: Technology needs well-defined processes to succeed. KPIs provide metrics to see how your organization is doing.
- Review current systems: If you use a different system for quoting and have existing data, our team can make a plan to analyze, map, and import the data into Salesforce.
- Identify integration needs: Based on your external system requirements, our Salesforce consultants propose tools and processes for integration.
- Discuss customization options: After outlining your requirements, we make template, app, basic customization, trigger, and integration suggestions.
- Create a report and proposal: This plan includes configuring page layouts and products, setting up Salesforce CPQ features and multiple pricing options, and identifying opportunities to boost productivity.
- Implement Salesforce CPQ based on requirements: Once you approve the report and proposal, we move forward with Salesforce CPQ development and implementation.
- Train users: With technology and processes in place, it’s important to take care of the third most important factor to ensure Salesforce success: people. You have various options for training, even training targeted to specific roles.
Pegasys is one of only 15 firms worldwide that rank as both Salesforce Silver and Product Development Partners. You’ll have access to a team of experienced Salesforce consultants and technical resources to transform your organization’s marketing, sales, service, and operations.
Ensure your Salesforce implementation is a success with Pegasys. Explore more Salesforce consulting services.
Contact us with your CPQ and Salesforce questions and requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does implementation take?
On average, implementing Salesforce CPQ takes between 5 to 10 weeks. However, some customers have had theirs implemented in as little as two weeks. The timing depends on requirements and scope.
Can other programs such as CRM, CRP, ERP, and finance work with CPQ?
Yes. We can review your external systems to find integration opportunities and help with implementation. We can also suggest tools and processes for effortless integration.
How much administration and technical knowledge do we need to be able to manage Salesforce CPQ?
Salesforce CPQ is 100% native to Salesforce. If you have staff who can administer Salesforce, they will be able to manage Salesforce CPQ. If you’re not familiar with Salesforce, we can help you get quickly acquainted.
Request for Demo
Drop us a line and we’ll get in touch with you as quick as we can