The future looks bright. Numbers are up, and the sales team is running on all cylinders. Truly, business is growing and revenues are headed up and to the right. At the same time, you know there’s more opportunity just waiting — if only you could streamline the sales process, connect with more prospects and raise the closing percentage.
You’ve done all the right things:
- Staffed the sales team with qualified people
- Developed a sales process and trained the team
- Invested in Salesforce Sales Cloud technology to support sales
What’s missing? What fine-tuning needs to be done to build momentum and meet — even exceed — sales goals?
Companies looking for sales growth will benefit from Salesforce consulting services, working with experts who have deep experience in Salesforce. These experts work with salespeople to understand your sales strategy to create and implement a plan to streamline, automate, and enhance Sales Cloud for every step of the sales process.
Perhaps the sales team may not know what’s possible with Salesforce. Or the tech team may not know what tweaks to make in Sales Cloud to enhance the sales process.
There’s no reason to go another quarter wondering if you’ll make goal. You can increase Sales Cloud productivity in just two steps:
Step 1: Request a Sales Cloud Analysis
Our Salesforce consultants look at your full sales process and how Sales Cloud supports the process each step of the way. They map the process to Salesforce current best practices to uncover opportunities for increasing efficiency.
You’ll get a report with recommendations that streamline the entire process, add automation where it’s needed, and simplify the work for users. The report will include recommendations to:
- Accelerate productivity: Identify workflows, alerts, and activities for automation.
- Capture more leads: Assign leads, automate lead scoring, and import lead data in Salesforce.
- Gain useful campaign information: Improve campaign management to get data on what’s working and not working.
- Make informed decisions: Set up reports and dashboards to get the right information at the right time to track progress and make decisions.
- Enhance pipeline management: Learn Salesforce current best practices on everything from managing leads and activities to documenting statuses and closing opportunities.
- Accurate forecasting: Set up forecasting and outline training for the team on how to manage and use it.
Step 2: Implement Sales Cloud Recommendations
Our implementation team follows this proven process:
After implementation, you’ll see a jump in sales productivity, which leads to better results.
We Can Help You Discover More Ways to Improve Salesforce Productivity
In addition to Sales Cloud optimization, our consultants can help you with these Salesforce services:
- Migrate to Salesforce: If you have data in a different CRM system, database or spreadsheets, our team will analyze, map, and import the data into Salesforce.
- Integrate Salesforce: You can increase efficiency by integrating your other mission-critical systems with Salesforce. These include ERP, accounting, other cloud, and on-premise systems.
- Customize Salesforce: Whatever your companies needs are, Sales Cloud can do a lot of things with customized apps, Visualforce pages, Lightning, Apex classes, and triggers.
- Implement AppExchange apps:Salesforce Apps Exchange contains thousands of apps to help you blaze new trails.
- Train your team: Save time and help employees to dive right in after Salesforce training. This helps employees use Sales Cloud to the fullest potential and delivers the biggest ROI.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about my current data?
We can migrate your data from its current platform — legacy databases, spreadsheets, and different CRM — and load them into Sales Cloud.
I need my other programs to work with Salesforce, can you set that up?
Yes, we can identify opportunities for integration and suggest tools to work with external systems, such as your accounting or warehouse management system, other cloud systems, or on-premise systems.
Who trains my team? And what about recurring training for new hires?
Training is crucial to your success with Sales Cloud. Well-trained and knowledgeable users quickly increase your ROI. We can create a personalized program for each group of users. The curriculum is based on your company’s needs and learning styles. Training can take the form of reference materials, in-person classes, videos, or a hybrid.
How can I get more out of Sales Cloud besides what comes out of the box?
If you need more functionality, we can make recommendations. You have many options, everything from adding an existing third-party app to requesting custom development. We have the resources to make recommendations and implement them.
Have a question or want to learn more? Contact us now.
Request for Demo
Drop us a line and we’ll get in touch with you as quick as we can